Ki-acrylic: gubahan 2017 #2

My painting, which uses the title 'gubahan', is the 'style' of my presentation. I think it is a great thing about my work. 'gubahan' means composition.

When i was studying in high school i have already painted this style, but I left for a number of years because I explored other matters. However, once upon a time, when I walked in the city, I was looking the graphics and patterns that appeared on a man's t-shirt. Yes l could remember, it reminded me for something during I was in secondry school.

When I was studying at school, I had been twice appointed to make school yearly illustrations. The annual magazine was called 'Majalah Pelangi'. My illustrations are as seem as I am doing these.

It is an equation. But, there was also a group telling me, that i was just trying imimate the style from someone else. No, I do not intended for imitating to anyone, but it is possible by chance.

title: gubahan 2017 #2
medium: acrylic
measure: 68cm × 46cm
year: 2017
price: myr 1500.00